Do you want to work for one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, marketing of entertainment and news?
To join one of our 12-month Internships you will be:
• Currently studying at University and applying for a Placement year in your 2nd or final year or graduating in Summer 2022
• Looking for work experience immediately after completing A-Levels or equivalent course or an Apprenticeship
• Eligible to work in the UK without restriction for the duration of the internship from July 2022-July 2023
• Fluent in English
• We strongly advise that you do not apply to more than 1 Internship role to ensure that you are considered for the Internship that you are more interested in and your skills are aligned to
What will I be doing?
We are recruiting a number of Finance Interns across our Film and TV businesses based either at our Central London office or our West London office in Osterley.
These opportunities range from FP&A, Controllership, Commercial Finance and Finance Accounting Operations (Purchase to Pay & Record to Report).
The key responsibilities will be:
• Supporting the team with month and quarter end tasks as required as well as ad hoc projects
• Liaising with different departments locally and internationally both finance and non-finance
• Taking ownership of designated reporting, ensuring up to date and accurate information is available to the relevant team in a timely manner
What do I need to bring to the role?
1. Enthusiasm for the role & industry, and a willingness to learn
2. Attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
3. Collaborative team-work, being able to adapt and bring a willingness to learn will be valued
4. Ability to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
5. Ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and undertake various administrative duties
What will I learn from this opportunity?
• Understand how a finance team operates and provides value to the wider business
• Develop effective communication and presentations skills by working with various levels of management and both finance & non-finance stakeholders
• Gain experience in Excel as well as other finance systems such as SAP
• How to work in a fast-paced environment
We are proud to be a disability confident employer and we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzpkx2-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.