Intern - Digital News
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Digital News Intern (Jan-June 2023)
In this position, the intern is able to report, write, and craft multimedia for stories that derive both from an editor's guidance and from their own interests.
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from Jan - June 2023.
• Able to report, write and craft stories on a multimedia platform (from stories to charts, pictures and videos) with the guidance on an editor
• Take on team assisting tasks including ingesting articles from partner organizations into the content management system
• Preparing news stories, features and slideshows for online publication
• Research and fact finding for editorial staff and helping with clipping videos for CNBC.com
• Partake in and support all internship related events including playing an active role in the company's diversity and inclusion initiatives
• Any other duties dependent upon varying work requirements
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjnq6w-3-236-146-28-42 in your application.