Covid-19 Events & Production HR Support Co-Op
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
COVID-19 Events & Production HR Support Co-Op - Temporary
The Filmed Entertainment team is seeking an individual to participate in a COVID-19 Events and Production HR Support Co-Op opportunity. This person will be responsible for overseeing and reviewing the testing requirements for the events that the Theatrical Marketing team and Productions that the Production HR team are executing. This person will report to an HR Generalist.
The Co-Op will run approximately 6 months in duration, and this person will be required to work shifts Wednesday through Sunday. Subject to change based on events and production needs.
The Co-Op location will be an off-site remote opportunity.
Please note: This role is a temporary staff position with an end date.
• Manage the ongoing end-to-end Events and Production HR testing
• Streamline the HR Process for managing and testing requirements for the Events team
• Familiarize yourself with the contact tracing process and work with HR contact tracing team when support is needed
• Collect, organize, and manage confidential data in Microsoft Excel
• Learn how to use the organization's internal data and reporting systems (EX: GoAnywhere, BioIQ Dashboard, Aura, Genetworx, etc.)
• Initiate and close-out cases manually or via the case management system
• Maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive employee information
• Communicate, follow up, and provide guidance to employees on return to workplace procedures
• Handle daily badge/gate access and monitor approval process if needed
• Act as the first point of contact for ad-hoc COVID-19 related inquiries and respond quickly and diligently to keep pace with the needs of Events and Productions
• Ensure global events schedule is up to date and necessary parties are aware
What You Must Have:
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience handling sensitive, confidential employee information and/or working in HR
Let's Talk About You...
• Service Minded– You put the needs of the business first & you're passionate about providing exceptional customer service
• Fast-Paced – You thrive in a fast-paced environment, where critical needs don't seem to slow down
• Analytical –You're comfortable using excel, working with data, and using metrics to that inform key decisions
• Detail Oriented – You measure twice and cut once, proof read your own work and are committed to excellence
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1ok70-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.