Intern - - Operations, Engineering & Media Management
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
• Learn how to manage media within an Avid Interplay environment
• Work with Engineering in various supporting roles
• Work in the studio / control room atmosphere assisting in the production of live studio shows in addition to live sporting events.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Excellent communication both written and oral
• A high attention to detail
• An interest and enthusiasm for processes and systems
• A team player with a willingness to learn and work in deadline driven workplace
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6e9q0-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.