Intern - Authentics
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Coordinate and execute various in-stadium and out-of-stadium fan engagement initiatives, including, but not limited to, theme night activations, giveaways and promotions, first pitches, and more.
• Manage the continued development, implementations, execution, engagement, and growth of T.C. Sluggers Kids Club and the Armed Forces Flag Raising Program.
• Assist with Authentications and retail as needed throughout the season.
• Partner with the Senior Manager on other tasks as assigned.
Required Experience and Education:
• College student or recent college graduate.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects as required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to work long hours and weekends.
• Able to lift 35 pounds as needed.
Time Commitment: January 2023 - October 2023
Hours: 30-40 hours/week, including all Twins home games.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
All applicants for employment with the Minnesota Twins are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of fully-vaccinated status prior to their first day of employment. If you have any questions regarding this requirement, your vaccination status or reasonable accommodation requests, please contact HR.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm391m-18-208-132-74-42 in your application.