Intern - Creative Marketing
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionPreference is that job is based in LA, but open to remote option.
KYN is looking for a Creative Marketing Intern who is passionate about music, resourceful, collaborative and adaptable, innovative, and has an entrepreneurial spirit.
Who are we?
KYN Entertainment is an entertainment rights and management company based in Los Angeles. KYN is a joint venture between Sonny Takhar and Live Nation, focusing on the discovery and development of global artists. An entertainment company with a focus on music, KYN prides itself on artist development and storytelling through music and creative visuals, fan community, and innovative approach.
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 25,500 shows annually for nearly 3,300 artists in 37 countries.
KYN Entertainment is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Creative Marketing intern to join the Marketing & Creative team in Los Angeles, CA. This position will be a hands-on learning experience in a collaborative, fast-paced, pop-culture focused, internet-savvy environment.
• Assist the Marketing & Creative team across artist campaigns and initiatives
• Brainstorm creative marketing campaign and content ideas
• Research up-and-coming trends across social media and music tech
• Create and organize social media messaging and content calendars
• Strategize on influencer marketing and liaise with influencers across social media platforms
• Analyze data across social media and streaming platforms, help set target goals per timeline
• Light editing across content for social media
• Organize social media requests on behalf of the artists
• Collate fan feedback, comments, and data across artist campaigns
• Attend content shoots (photo or video) as needed
• Research and help manage a creative contact list of visual artists and collaborators
• Help run and manage KYN social networks (Instagram, LinkedIn, Wix site)
Skill & qualifications:
• Must be enthusiastic about music, pop and internet culture, social media trends, and social causes
• Must have experience using social media apps
• Must have a friendly and positive demeanour
• Confidence in photography or video capture / editing a plus
• Passion and willingness to go above and beyond, be a team player and willing to get their hands dirty
• Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
• High level of confidentiality and professionalism
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills and has ability to pre-empt problems
• Professional and excellent level of verbal and written communications skills
• High proficiency with Apple computers, systems and software applications
• Excellent proficiency with MS Excel, Word, Zoom, PowerPoint, Google Drive (Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc)
• Proficiency with social media editing apps, Canva, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Final Cut Pro is a plus
• Previous experience in the entertainment industry is a plus
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.