Intern - Corporate Development
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Assist with day-to-day production, including dub requests, and game day preparation
• Assist with set up and execution of events/shoots/interviews
• Log highlights and video footage
• Prep edit sessions for in-arena and social media platforms
• Organize and manage equipment such as cameras, lights, microphones, and digital assets
• Assist with game day control room responsibilities – prepping Crossfire and Xpression
• Receptionist training
• Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork.
• Junior, Senior, or recent graduate (up to 6 months following graduation date) in broadcast journalism, production, or communications
• Willing to work nights and weekends
• Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
• The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, communicate with others.
• The vision requirement includes the ability to review written and electronic materials in both digital and physical format.
• The employee must be able to transfer and move items for departmental needs.
• The employee must be able to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed in light of the strong focus on external communications and relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5wn71-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.