Fall Intern - Marketing
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
This position is part of the Sports Marketing College Networks team supporting ACC Network, SEC Network and Longhorn Network based in Charlotte, NC.
• Support Marketing staff in day-to-day marketing maintenance and creative campaign development
• Communicate with Media and creative partners, assisting in the scheduling and delivery of creative materials
• Facilitate the planning and development of new creative requests and projects
• Collaborate with the Social Media team on marketing efforts
• Promotion management and outreach to partner school student organizations
• Facilitate content and video footage gathering; Footage and music clearances; Creative archive management
• Previous internship or comparable experience in a related field
• Strong knowledge of college athletics, particularly the ACC and SEC
• Communication and organizational skills
• Demonstrated leadership experience in a professional or organizational role
• Marketing and/or Social Media related experience
• Expertise with Photoshop and the Adobe Suite
• Enrolled as a junior, senior or graduate student in an accredited college/university in the semester prior to the internship or graduated within the past 18 months
• Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/summer) prior to participation in the internship program OR graduated within the past 18 months OR be currently participating in a Disney Professional Internship
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
• Must possess unrestricted work authorization
Program Dates: The approximate dates are August 23 – December 10, 2021. Interns will work 40 hours per week throughout the internship. There may be some flexibility in number of hours based on candidate's academic schedule.
Work Environment: This internship may be in-person in Charlotte or may be remote. The internship requires a working, reliable internet connection as well as a quiet, dedicated work space. If in person, limited housing assistance may be offered for those who qualify.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkk4m8-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.
ESPN, Inc. is the leading multinational, multimedia sports entertainment entity featuring the broadest portfolio of multimedia sports assets with over 50 business entities.