- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Epic Games R&D Team is looking for a smart, creative Engineering Research Intern to join them in 2022. Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
Research focus areas could include:
• Face and body capture
• Generative models
• Speech animation
• Style transfer and performance reenactment
Machine Learning / AI
• Optimizations targeting cross-platform real-time inference
• Reinforcement learning / imitation learning for autonomous agents
• Neural rendering
• 3D reconstruction and modeling
• Material reflectance capture and modeling
• Face and body detection and tracking
• Must be currently enrolled in a PhD program pursuing research in computer graphics, computer vision, machine learning, AI or related disciplines.
• Experience demonstrated through publication in top-tier conferences is preferred.
This is a remote, paid internship for 2022 with a flexible start date. Recruitment will be ongoing until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rejk60-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.