Intern - Software Development
At our core, Electronic Arts is a game maker that connects hundreds of millions of players from around the globe to some of the world's greatest games. The EAX team is driving the strategy and implementation of important projects for EA's community of players to connect them to one another and to the games they love to play. These projects include: EA Access, our cross-platform subscription on Origin, PS4, Xbox One and soon on Steam: Origin, EA's gaming service on PC; and a host of other consumer experiences and strategies to connect friends across platforms and within our games.
• Partner closely with, Sr Product Management, and design teams to conceptualize, spec and implement engaging features
• Drive product requirements from concept through delivery; write clear and concise specs through player focused user stories
• Identify opportunities using a variety of channels including data analytics, competitive research, design hypotheses, player feedback;
• Define, own and analyze performance metrics, proactively identify and implement optimizations to improve player experience, drive player adoption, engagement and retention.
• Propose and plan A/B & multivariate tests, establish benchmarks internally and externally, measure performance.
• Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Design, Business or related field
• Highly familiar with Scrum methodology and the role of a PO (one of the core roles of this candidate) in an Agile environment
• Experience using Jira to write and prioritize a backlog of features
• High empathy for players
• Strong business acumen balanced with strong creative abilities
• Data analysis skills, experience with A/B and multivariate testing preferred
• Understanding of the latest consumer internet and mobile trends
• Performance-driven team player with outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
• Experience in one or more of the following areas is a plus: product management, consumer internet / e-commerce products, Agile SW development, design / creative industry (e.g., working at agency)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.