- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Trade Marketing Intern (6 months)
We are EA
We are Electronic Art's Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
The Challenge Ahead:
You will work as part of the Western Europe Franchise Commercial Management Team, reporting into the Commercial Franchise Management Lead based in our Lyon office.
What a Franchise Commercial Management Intern does at EA:
• Support the Franchise commercial Management team in daily operations
• Work in a collaborative framework with WE account managers, Franchise Assets Management team, Marketing
• Be the link between the team and the agency for brief (French and UK agencies)
• Support the French Account managers by being in regular contact with their retailers and helping them in deploying Trade marketing activations
• Brief, deploy and analyse Store and online check campaigns to ensure good execution across Western Europe territories.
The next great Franchise Commercial Management Intern also needs:
• Business school or university course
• You will have experience in Marketing or Trade Marketing
• A passion and knowledge for video games and sport
• Fluent French and business level English (the assignment includes frequent and regular exchanges with European teams)
• Photoshop skills or other popular creative software is beneficial
Are you ready for the challenge?
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv7nom-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.