- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionBenelux Marketing Intern
Start: July 2021
Internship Length: 6 months
Location: Our office is in Lyon, France, but due to the current circumstances the intern will most probably be working from home for the entire duration of the internship.
To be eligible you need to be: - Currently enrolled as a student, Native or Fluent Dutch speaker, have an interest in Marketing and ideally be interested in the Games Industry
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The challenge ahead:
The Marketing Intern will be integrated within the marketing department of Electronic Arts, reporting to the Benelux Marketing and Communications Manager EA SPORTS. Your mission will consist of assisting the Benelux marketing team in the adaptation and integration of the franchise plans for the whole product line-up.
What a Marketing Intern does at EA:
• Adaptation of the packaging, product sheets, presentations and other marketing documents for the Benelux market.
• Set up complementary action plans for the planned product launches and live services: giveaways, promotions, events, etc…
• Coordinate with different departments involved in the product life cycle: Community Engagement (social media), PR.
• Undertaking minor research tasks on press coverage, interpretation of industry reports etc.
• Checking translations and adaption of websites and e-mail campaigns related to any of EA's products and services.
• Reporting on results of our campaigns and related influencer activities.
• This internship is a big opportunity for anyone wishing to build a solid experience within marketing and the specific field of video games.
The next great EA Marketing Intern also needs:
• Native + excellent application of Dutch language in written is an absolute must.
• Must be fluent in English
• French language skills are a plus (even if they are basic)
• The internship must be part of an internationally oriented undergraduate education (HBO /WO for the Netherlands)
• Interest in video games and sports (football) are required
• Pro-active, independent, and motivated individual
• Eye for detail
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkkw0-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.