Intern - Jr. Media Buyer Analyst
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionJr. Media Buyer Analyst Intern (Summer 2021)
We are EA
Jr. Media Buying Analyst Intern
Redwood City, Ca/Remote
Do you want to learn what it takes to be a cutting edge digital marketing professional? Now's your chance to be a part of EA's Performance Marketing team and work closely with channel managers, creative teams, product and data science under the supervision of a manager on our Growth Enablement team!
What You'll Do:
• You will work with your mentor closely to define the scope your project, develop the framework, and measure the impact
• You will conduct data analysis to contribute to business decisions
• You will build the campaign and ensure standard methodologies are followed across the dashboard
• You will monitor key metrics via dashboards to measure the performance of paid media campaigns
• Creative management, reporting and A/B testing
• Sync and collaborate with game studios and other cross-functional teams
• You have experience in Google UAC, Facebook and/or DSP (Programmatic)
• You have experience in MS Office and/or Google Suite
• You have strong interpersonal skills and ability to partner with cross-functional teams
• You are able to juggle multiple priorities and maintain strong attention to detail
• You have In-depth knowledge of media planning fundamentals e.g. impression, reach, frequency, formats, measurement etc.
• Strong interest in marketing/mobile gaming is a plus
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.