- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Finance Analyst Co-op (8 months Fall 2021)
The Global Finance organization comprises a broad group of finance disciplines, with the common goal of partnering with business teams delivering strategies and providing our players with amazing experiences. Our finance teams assist the business in achieving profitable creativity by proving financial insight, reporting and guidance.
We use progressive tools to analyze and visualize data, telling the story of financial drivers, performance, risks, and opportunities. We value attributes like collaboration and learning. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
You will help us forecast and analyze Opex and HC in one or more franchises within the EA Sports organization. You will report to the Senior Financial Analyst supporting the EAV Sports organization and be based in Vancouver, BC.
• This will be an 8 month co-op / internship starting in the Fall of 2021.
• The Associate Finance Analyst co-op is largely project-based, providing ad-hoc financial analysis to support the business, improve processes, and streamline deliverables.
• Your project involvement may include: developing relationships with partners to create accurate forecasts, analyzing financial results, improving internal workflows, collaborating with cross-functional groups, and presenting information to our Finance team and leadership.
• The successful intern will learn and leverage advanced tools such as Business Intelligence and visualization applications (e.g. Power BI, Tableau) to assist with standard and ad hoc reporting.
• Working toward a Bachelors / Masters degree, with a concentration in finance, accounting, or information systems recommended.
• Excellent Excel (model building, advanced formulas, and arrays) and PowerPoint expertise.
• Enjoy collaborating within a group and across divisions / functions, both as part of a team and as an independent contributor.
• Proficiency in independently monitoring workload and deadlines.
• Passionate to learn about the gaming industry.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4y347-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.