- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Our Guiding Principles define the character and spirit of our employees and how we operate: We are… One Team, Creative Dreamers, Doers, Consumer Obsessed, Global, Quick and Agile, Purposeful, and We Do the Right Thing.
We are here today because we value the different experiences and therefore different perspectives in our teams and that is what makes us formidable.
WB Discovery is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to affirmative action. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, nationality, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions) sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, or political views.
• While working under the guidance of the Commercial Planning Lead, it is the Intern responsibility to support ad sales team
• Adeptness in media math and sound knowledge of the advertising/media industry interest is crucial for this position
• Must be organized and possess a critical eye for detail
• Must possess effective time management skills and the ability to adapt to change within a fast-paced work environment
• This position will report to the Commercial Planning Lead
• Ser estudiante en practica
• Tener excelente redacción y ortografía
• Manejo de paquetería Office
• Interes por trabajar en equipo.
• Tener hábitos de organización y sentido de responsabilidad.
• Estar cursando carreras como: administración, ingeniería, publicidad,etc
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0p32j-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.