Fall Virtual Intern - Digital Video
Remote / Virtual
CNN Sports is looking for an all-star intern to experience, learn and assist in sports newsgathering and production for all CNN Platforms: TV & Digital.
• Interns assist sports newsgathering by providing event coverage support, logging interviews and game highlights, researching stories, and gathering video elements for edit.
• Interns assist sports production by researching and pitching story ideas, gathering video and graphic elements and greeting on-air guests.
• Interns also assist the teams with basic administrative and production tasks.
• Passion for sports and a strong interest in storytelling.
• Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Detail-oriented and reliable.
• Must be computer literate and well-versed in the areas of social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate and graduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o35m-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.