- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Position Title: Graphic Design Intern, (Remote)
Department: Orioles Creative Content
Reports to: Art Director
Direct Reports: None
The Baltimore Orioles are seeking a Graphic Design Intern during the Fall semester in exchange for course credit hours. As part of the Orioles Creative Content team, the Graphic Design Intern will work remotely on a variety of digital executions to help promote the Orioles brand. This position will report to the Art Director for project guidance and career development.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Create an array of promotional graphic packages that can be advertised on web platforms, social media accounts, email campaigns, and stadium boards;
• Conceptualize and design unique social graphics for quick-turn scenarios, such as milestones and transactions;
• Maintain and implement the Orioles' creative guidelines on all projects for brand consistency;
• Collaborate with the Creative Content team to brainstorm off-season content ideas, activations, and other storytelling engagements;
• Other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Essential Functions:
• College student, or individual, pursuing a career in graphic design, advertising, or related field;
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign;
• Demonstrates design principles and creative trends with an online creative portfolio;
• Capable of working independently and remotely on most projects;
• Understanding of baseball and Orioles team history is a plus.
Submission Request: Please submit a link to creative portfolio and cover letter to this post.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The duties listed do not represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
Vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement of the position, subject to consideration of reasonable accommodations for documented medical or religious needs that do not pose an undue hardship.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
The Baltimore Orioles Are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Baltimore Orioles to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5p31-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.